Estes is constantly seeking to improve and add to our growing work force. The company attracts and hires some of the best talent available by offering one of the best benefit packages of any heating and air contractor in Atlanta. The company also offers a great working environment – that’s why Estes was named the Best Contractor to Work For in the Southeast by the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration News magazine.
General benefits available are:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401-k plan
- Personal days off
- Performance bonus program
- Training opportunities
- Year round work – no layoffs
- Safety incentives
- Competitive pay plan …… and more!
To schedule an interview, fax our Human Resource Manager, Ellis Lowe at 404-362-6969, or send resume to Estes Heating and Air Conditioning, P.O. Box 16548, Atlanta, GA 30321, ATTN: Ellis Lowe.
Customer Service Representatives
Residential Installers Plumbing experience preferred