Is Your Commercial System Ready for the Challenge?
Air conditioning season is upon us, and commercial air conditioning systems are working hard to keep facilities across Georgia cool and comfortable. Air conditioning service is essential for improving performance, energy efficiency and service life, so don’t skip your preventative maintenance tune-up this season. Call Estes Commercial today to schedule your visit.
When to Schedule Air Conditioning Service
The ideal time to schedule an air conditioning service visit with our NATE-certified technicians is in the early spring before you need to turn on your commercial air conditioner for the first time. This is because our technicians thoroughly inspect your system to spot and repair issues potentially causing malfunctions or damage upon operating, as well as diagnose issues preventing your air conditioner from starting up on the first warm day of the season.
We understand running a business is a busy job, and you may not get around to scheduling air conditioning service prior to use this year – that’s ok! If you’ve already turned on your air conditioner, you should still schedule service. Your system will still receive all the benefits of preventative maintenance for the coming months.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Service
Investing in this service for your commercial cooling system offers valuable benefits for business owners and facilities managers.
- Improved air conditioner performance: Wear and tear issues are eliminated and malfunctions corrected so your air conditioner can operate without hindrances this cooling season. You’ll benefit from steady airflow and temperature control, keeping your facility comfortable even when outdoor temperatures are high.
- Better energy efficiency: With improved performance comes better energy efficiency. Airflow restrictions are corrected, buildup within the system and wear are corrected to prevent excess energy draw by the air conditioner. Annual air conditioning service can reduce your business’s operating costs over the cooling season.
- Longer service life: By correcting issues mentioned above, your commercial air conditioner is less likely to break down over the cooling season. Air conditioning service catches issues before they cause major damage to your cooling system, or damage the equipment beyond repair and force you to replace these costly systems before expected. Schedule air conditioning service to protect your business investment in a commercial cooling system, keeping it in service longer.
What Is Included in Air Conditioning Service?
During air conditioning service, Estes Commercial’s NATE-certified technicians thoroughly inspect your cooling system and perform service designed to improve performance and efficiency while reducing breakdowns. Some of the important steps we perform for your system include:
- Cleaning components such as coils, blowers, and condensate drains
- Test electrical components and safety controls
- Lubricate bearings and motors
- Verify refrigerant levels and inspect for leaks
- Test calibration of thermostats
- Change air filters
- Check air flow and
- Diagnostics to identify system issues
Schedule Air Conditioning Service Today
Don’t wait any longer – contact Estes Commercial to schedule commercial air conditioning service now. Our NATE-certified technicians are continuously trained to perform the services needed to keep your cooling system performing well throughout the cooling season.