Healthy and clog-free drains are essential for your home’s plumbing system performance. Common drain problems, such as slow drains, if unchecked and not fixed immediately, can result in harmful bacteria and germs festering inside your lines. Schedule plumbing service on your drains to inspect and clean your lines before small issues escalate and affect your home.
Importance of Drain Cleaning
The main reason for regular drain cleaning is to prevent plumbing emergencies in your home. While the first sign of drain problems might look small, even the smallest obstruction will grow enough to restrict the flow of water and waste through your pipes. If the blockage continues to increase, it’s only a matter of time before you start experiencing sewage backing up into your home and costing you significant plumbing service fees.
The primary causes of drain blockages are soap, fat and grease used in everyday homes. As these materials accumulate inside your pipes, they choke the system and prevent water from flowing freely. Fortunately, scheduling regular plumbing service on your drains and pipes will prevent drain problems in the future. Drain cleaning can be performed semi-annually or quarterly. If not, the best way to know it’s time to schedule plumbing service is telltale signs of water draining slowly or a toilet not filling with water.
Advantages of Drain Cleaning
The biggest advantage of regular plumbing service is more efficient draining throughout your entire home plumbing system. Water won’t stand in the drain or gurgle down the pipes. Clean drains, sinks and water fixtures are less likely to back up with routine plumbing service. Other benefits include:
- Reduced blockages and clogs throughout your plumbing system
- Improved lifespan of your pipes by eliminating corrosion
- Reduced leakage risk in your home due to a burst pipe
- Early detection of underlying issues, such as deteriorating pipes, poorly ventilated drains, tree root intrusions, before they develop into more serious problems
- Prevention of slow drains to allow smooth flow of water through your pipes and
- Reduced odors when bacteria, mold and food particles are cleaned routinely from the drains.
Stop slow drain issues in your home with plumbing service to clean your drains and pipes. Call Estes Services for help with your drain problems and experience quality, reliable service every time. Our plumbing experts will get your whole house plumbing running smoothly before you know it!