While clean and fresh tasting water achieved with a water filter is amazing, what about the water used throughout the rest of your house? With a whole-house water filtration system, you experience great water taste and you get additional benefits of filtered water for your laundry and showers.
7 Benefits of Whole-House Water Filtration
- Benefit #1: Showers and baths are healthier because chlorine and chloramines are removed or reduced by the water filter system. Chlorine can cause headaches, reddened eyes, and dizziness. When chlorine is heated, it emits harmful gases dangerous to your health.
- Benefit #2: A whole-home water filter system extends the life of your water-using appliances, such as hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, coffee pots, dishwashers and washing machines. The water entering your appliances is free of sediments, chlorine, and other contaminants, which typically buildup inside them as water runs through.
- Benefit #3: Chlorine and other chemicals affect your clothing when they are washed. With a whole-house water filter, your clothing will last longer and the fibers won’t break down as often due to the chemicals normally embedded in them over time.
- Benefit #4: Your dishwasher will leave less soap scum on dishes when you install a water filtration system in your home. It even prevents chlorine vapors from releasing into your indoor air while the dishwasher operates.
- Benefit #5: A whole-house water filter reduces asthma and allergies by providing cleaner air throughout your home. Water used in your humidifier is already filtered, providing a clean source and eliminating contaminants to your indoor air.
- Benefit #6: Your water tastes cleaner because the water filter eliminates the risks of your drinking water being contaminated by harsh chemicals.
- Benefit #7: Whole-house water filtration system is your first line of defense against breakdowns in your local municipal water treatment and sanitation systems.
Final Judgement on Water Filtration
The main advantage of installing a whole-home water filter system in your home is the protection you and your family receive, such as reduced exposure to artificial chemicals in the water, air, and food. Those with compromised immune systems, children or the elderly, benefit the most from a cleaner indoor environment.
Install a water filtration system in your home to improve water taste, lessen chemical exposure and more! Contact Estes Services to speak with a plumbing expert. We have whole-home water filtration systems to fit any budget and we offer quick installation for the convenience of your busy life.