Let’s Break It Down
Purchasing a fancy water filtration pitcher might cover your drinking water. What about the rest of the water used in your home? By installing a whole house water filtration system in your home, you can experience clean water for showering, cooking and even washing your clothes. Most chlorine-treated drinking water still has harmful chemicals, bacteria and other contaminants.
A whole house water filtration system creates healthy water by removing heavy metals, chemicals and bacteria, leaving you with safe and clean water 24/7! Estes Services installs affordable and easy to maintain whole house water filtration systems. Discover the benefits of plentiful healthy water throughout your home.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filtration Systems
Investing in a whole house water filtration system offers many advantages to homeowners. The biggest and most obvious advantage is safe drinking water anytime and anywhere in your home. Water treatment plants use fluoride and chlorine to treat the water, which can be harmful to you, especially in large quantities. Bottled water and tap water come from water treatment plants, and unfiltered water from water treatment plants may also have lead in it.
Other benefits of a whole house water filtration system include:
- Improving Skin Quality: Your skin is affected by the water you drink, shower with and wash your clothes. Contaminants, such as heavy metals, chlorine and fluoride may aggravate your skin. Individuals who deal with psoriasis and eczema, especially small children, may have more outbreaks due to substances found in the water.
- Saving Money: Bottled water can be expensive, especially when you are buying enough for a family. With a whole home water filtration system, you save money by using the water directly in your home. You can recycle old water bottles and fill them whenever you need or buy reusable water jugs.
- Reducing Plumbing Costs: The minerals, heavy metals, and chemicals running throughout your home damages your plumbing system over time. A water filtration system for your home will reduce plumbing repairs and lower the repair bill for future repairs. Substances in your water can also damage your home appliances, such as your refrigerator ice maker, water dispenser, dishwasher, washing machine and garbage disposal. Your appliances will operate more efficiently and last longer when purified water is used.
- Protection Against Contamination: A whole home water filtration system offers protection against contaminated water. If a sewer line bursts near your home, the filtration system keeps the water clean regardless of the sewage coming from your lines.
- Reduces Risk of Gastrointestinal Diseases: There are several different parasites found in water, including microscopic organisms surviving improperly treated water. These parasites and microscopic organisms can cause serious digestive and intestinal problems. Water filtration systems eliminate these health hazards, reducing the risk of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Removes Soap Scum and Deposits: Soap scum deposits are typically left behind on clothes, causing them to smell weird or strange after washing them. The substances left on your clothes can even cause allergic reactions and rashes to occur on your skin. Soap scum builds up on your dishes and in your bathroom when it isn’t removed from your water. A whole home water filtration system removes soap scum and deposits from your water, so you don’t deal with smelly clothes, dirty dishes, or dingy bathrooms.
Invest in home mechanicals to benefit your home, your health and your entire family! A water filtration system offers many benefits for you and your loved ones. Estes Services has financing options to make the financial investment of a whole house water filtration easy on your budget. Plus, think how much you’ll save not buying bottled water!
Call Estes Services to find out more about whole home water filtration systems and let our licensed and trained professionals install the best system for your home.