Benefits to Weatherization Services
If you aren’t completely convinced that weatherization is important, look over these benefits of a home that is properly weatherized:
– Temperature control of your HVAC unit is optimized
– Better air quality since pollutants and contaminants aren’t able to seep in through the leaks
– Prolongs the life of your appliances because they don’t have to run while combating the outside temperatures that leak in
– Environmentally friendly, since sealing up the leaks keeps the energy we use indoors instead of emitting them outside
– Tax credits, incentives, and rebates
– Less cleaning due to dust and other particulates coming in through leaks
– Reduced bugs and spiders coming in through the leaks
– Improved durability of your home
– Increased value of your home if you decide to sell
– Saving money on energy bills
The Estes ServicesBuilding Performance Technician is fully certified and trained to recognize those areas of your home requiring modification to achieve maximum efficiency from your HVAC systems. We specialize in attic insulation, crawl space vapor/moisture barrier, wall insulation, thermal envelope sealing, ThermaCote Radiant Barrier, Thermal Imaging, air seal ducts, solar water heaters, water pipe insulation, attic fans and exhaust fans. If it affects your home comfort level, we’ve repaired, replaced or serviced it.
After a thorough evaluation, our insulation team will identify the causes of your indoor environment issues and discuss ways to fix them. It is relatively inexpensive to seal up a house and properly insulate. But left unattended, your hard-earned money will disappear right out of the window.
If you live anywhere in the Atlanta area, give us a call. Our Building Performance Technicians will prepare your home to withstand temperature changes and extreme weather conditions, particularly sunlight, precipitation and wind. The faster you act, the faster you’ll start saving energy and money.