For residents in Atlanta, Georgia, and the surrounding areas, a dehumidifier is necessary for those warmer months where the air is extremely moist. Find out if an Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier is the right fit for you!
Our Aprilaire Model 1830 is perfect for smaller residences. The dehumidifier is still a high-capacity unit that is installed in the HVAC system. By working with your air conditioner, the 1830 model is able to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home but can also work independently when the air conditioner isn’t running.
- -5-year warranty
- -Used in homes that are up to 3,800 square feet
- -Flexible placement
- -Automatic humidity sensing
- -Built-in control for easy use
- -Quiet while operating
- -Low maintenance
- -Filter to be replaced or cleaned once a year
- -Capacity of removing up to 70 pints of moisture daily, which is 8 3/4 gallons
- -Steel construction
- -Digital controls
- -MERV 8 Air Filter
- -1/2” cabinet insulation
- -E-coated coils
- -R410A refrigerant which is eco-friendly
- -120 V
- -12.5” x 25” x 14.5”
- -67 lbs.
- -4 adjustable feet