With fall coming to an end and winter approaching fast, homeowners need to prepare now and start saving energy! Estes Services wants you to get the most out of your heating and cooling system. Here are a few energy saving HVAC tips to save you money with holiday HVAC repairs.
There are several ways that HVAC maintenance can prevent holiday HVAC repairs from occurring during extremely busy times. Here are a few benefits from scheduling preventative HVAC maintenance on your heating and cooling system:
- Check and test the control of your system
- Cleaning of your furnace and other components inside your system
- Vents and air ducts are cleaned and inspected for potential leaks
- Thermostat is tested to ensure proper functioning with your HVAC system
- Properly clean your condenser and evaporator coils after a long summer
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect the condensate drain
Energy Saving HVAC Repairs
Energy saving HVAC repairs can prevent expensive breakdowns in the future, while saving you money monthly on your heating bill. Preparing for the shift in weather is key to escaping high costs in the dead of winter on your heating and cooling system. In addition to HVAC maintenance, you can prepare for colder weather with these energy saving HVAC repairs:
- Clean or change the air filter to improve the efficiency of your system
- Seal leaks that might be in your air ducts or vents to prevent warm air from escaping and increasing your heating/energy bill
- Check your caulking and weather stripping around doors and windows
- Install a programmable thermostat to get the most out of your furnace this season
If you are ready to take advantage of energy saving HVAC repairs, then call Estes Services today! Our technicians have been vetted and are skilled to assist you with any type of holiday HVAC repair and maintenance.