Are you looking for ways to improve your home's water quality? A whole-home water filtration system may be the right choice for you and your family. Many often inquire: Is whole-home filtration worth it? In this article, we will answer that very question.
You will discover the important addition a whole-home filtration system can make to your home for your health, comfort, and safety for years to come.
Common Contaminants in Water
First and foremost, it's important to know that there can be common contaminants found in household water. It's not easy to know what contaminants are in your water without a water quality test performed by a professional Atlanta plumber.
In its Water Health Series Fact Sheet, the U.S. EPA recommends that you try to learn as much as you can about your tap water.
The following are common contaminants in water:
● Chemicals — Chlorine and fluoride are often found in household water supplies.
● Metals — Numerous metals, such as barium, chromium, selenium, lead, and copper, can be present.
● Minerals — High amounts of calcium and magnesium, while not harmful to human health, can pose a risk to your plumbing pipes.
What contaminants are lurking in your water today, and how is it potentially impacting you? This is definitely something to consider in your evaluation of whether a whole-home filtration system is worth it.
Benefits of Whole-Home Water Filtration System
With these contaminants in mind, you may want to consider a water filtration system, which offers numerous advantages for your home, including:
● Filtering of harmful contaminants — A water filtration system helps filter out harmful contaminants in your water to achieve higher quality drinking.
● Improve water taste and smell — Make your water taste and smell better. Often, homeowners may notice an odd taste or smell with their water. A filtration system can help solve this issue.
● Achieve better skin and hair — Better quality water also helps you achieve better-looking skin and hair.
These are a few benefits of such a filtration system.
Schedule a Water Filtration Consultation Today
As you can see, a whole-home filtration system provides many benefits to you and your family. Therefore, whole-home filtration is definitely worth it.
We can help you achieve better water quality with our whole-home water filtration services. Since 1949, we have been serving the greater Atlanta area by providing comfort and efficiency with top-quality service.
Schedule a water filtration consultation with us today