Ductless Cooling Technology is Here!
Are you looking for a new way to cool your home more efficiently, without having to deal with additional ductwork? A ductless air conditioner is the perfect option for you! This unique system first came about in smaller homes in Asia and Europe. However, they are becoming more popular in the United States for several reasons.
Sit Back and Enjoy the Benefits of Ductless Technology
Ductless air conditioners circulate fresh, cool air throughout a house, without the use of air ducts. An exterior and interior unit are connected through a 3-inch hole in the wall, and these work together to cool a room.
A ductless air conditioners brings the following benefits to the table.
- Fast Installation: Traditional air conditioners can be challenging to install, and the required ductwork is complex. A ductless unit can be installed the same day it’s purchased. There is no mess from construction or additional ductwork, which makes a ductless air conditioner installation quick and easy!
- Compact Size: Window air conditioners and traditional HVAC systems take up more space in your home. Ductless air conditioners are small and offer multiple installation options, including wall, floor, and ceiling mounts.
They take up less space, which makes them perfect for small- to medium-sized homes. You can install multiple units, to create zone cooling and experience a more energy-efficient home.
- Easy to Use: The learning curve to operate a ductless air conditioner is easy. It only takes a few minutes to get the hang of how a ductless system works. It even comes with a remote, so you can change the temperature of the air produced by the unit from a distance.
- Quiet Operation: Air conditioners are designed to perform quietly. When they aren’t cooling your home at the desired temperature, you may resort to running fans or adding a window air conditioner to help.
Older air conditioners run louder than newer models, which can be a nuisance. Ductless air conditioners perform quietly, and since they only operate when needed, you experience even less excess noise when the unit isn’t running.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality: Traditional air conditioners use one filter to trap and eliminate all the allergens and contaminants in your entire home. A ductless air conditioner has one filter, which is dedicated to catching and removing indoor pollutants only from the room where it’s installed.
A ductless air conditioner can also be equipped with a high-performance filter to eliminate more dust, pollen, dirt, and other debris. Filter maintenance is easy!
Ductless air conditioners are an easy option for any home with an old system, hot spots, or additions where new ductwork isn’t an option.
Contact Estes Services to discover the possibilities offered by ductless technology! Our NATE-certified technicians are up-to-date on the latest advancements in the HVAC industry, and they will help you find the right ductless air conditioner for your home.