Top Air Conditioning Service Opportunities
Air Quality Awareness Week is fast approaching and will be held from April 30th through May 4th, 2018. The goal of Air Quality Awareness is to promote healthy air wherever you are, including inside your home. You can do your part to improve your air quality by utilizing air conditioning services this spring from the trusted professionals at Estes Services!
Air Conditioning Services to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Estes Services offers several suggestions for improving your indoor air, creating a healthier environment for you and your family such as:
- Preventative Maintenance: Scheduling routine maintenance performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Our technicians are licensed and NATE-certified, which means they are the best of the best in the heating and cooling industry. Scheduled air conditioning maintenance will keep your system clean while performing efficiently during the hottest times of the year.
A clean air conditioning unit will prevent dirt, debris, and other pollutants from clogging up your components and circulating throughout your air ducts. Regular maintenance also protects any manufacturer’s warranties.
- Air Filter Replacement: Air conditioners require clean filters to catch dust, dirt, and other debris from circulating into your unit and around your home. A clogged or dirty air filter compromises the airflow in your home, leading to poor indoor air quality. Restricted airflow also prevents your air conditioner from operating efficiently and raises your energy bill.
- Installing an Air Cleaner: A quality air cleaner installed in your air conditioning system will trap finer particulates before they filter into your home. UV air cleaners are installed in either the air handler or the ductwork, depending on the unit.
The ultraviolet rays kill mold and bacteria, keeping your home’s air clean and healthy even when humidity rears its ugly head. Estes Services has the best UV air purifier for homeowners and will install it quickly to eliminate up to 99% of mold spores and 87% of bacteria in your indoor air.
- Air Conditioner Replacement: If your air conditioner or air handler is ten years old or older you have an opportunity to dramatically increase your energy efficiency and save on your utility bills.
Unsure about the expense? Estes Services offers a free estimate on a new cooling system and financing options. The savings you’ll enjoy on your utility costs will show up immediately and negate your expense for a new cooling system. You may even be eligible for a rebate with your energy provider. Check with them for details.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Estes services also offers professional cleaning of your ductwork, vents, and registers another air conditioning service to improve the air quality in your home with a professional cleaning of your ductwork, vents, and registers.
When filters are clogged, the particulates that escape filtration and will become trapped inside your ductwork. As air circulates throughout your home, any pollutants trapped in your ducts will blow around your home, forcing you to breathe in the contaminants and the rest settle on the surfaces in your home.
Do your part for Air Quality Awareness Week by scheduling air conditioning services with Estes Services. If you or a family member cope with allergies, asthma or other respiratory illnesses, improving indoor air quality can pay off big.
Even though Estes Services is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our NATE-certified technicians are highly skilled, trained, and knowledgeable about all makes and models of HVAC equipment. Call Estes Services today to schedule air conditioning services performed by trusted and dependable professionals. “It’s that easy – it’s Estes!”