Think About HVAC Service on National Pet Day
Many homeowners experience the joy of owning pets, most living indoors with them on a daily basis. With National Pet Day approaching, now is the time to do your part and bring joy to your pets’ lives by creating a healthy environment for them. Investing in central heating and air services from Estes Services will create quality indoor air for your pets and yourself.
Another way to help pets this National Pet Day is to suggest your church or local service club offer a gift to your local humane shelter. A year’s supply of air filters or paying for HVAC service is a great gift to improve the air quality for pets without a home.
Routine Central Heating and Air Services
Estes Services offers several different central heating and air services to create a healthier environment in your home. Your pets are affected by poor indoor air quality just like you are, which is why maintaining fresh and clean air in your home is important. Call Estes Services to perform:
- Duct Cleaning Services: Pets shed all the time and even with regular grooming particulates from their fur become trapped inside your ductwork. Scheduling to have your air ducts cleaned will eliminate any accumulated pet hair or dander, so it doesn’t continue to circulate throughout your indoor air.
- Air Filter Replacement: Homes with pets need more maintenance on their HVAC systems than homes without pets. Your air filter will become dirty and clogged faster when a pet is present inside your home. Especially if there’s more than one! Estes Services offers central heating and air services to have your air filter replaced more often, which is affected by pet hair and dander and pet skin cells and other particulates penetrating your HVAC system.
- Install a Media Air Cleaner or Ultraviolet Air Purifier: These products take your indoor air filtering further, eliminating airborne particles including viral and bacterial illnesses. Keep this in mind, especially during flu season! If you or a family member cope with allergies, asthma or other respiratory illnesses, these products could drastically improve comfort in the home.
- Outdoor Unit Services: Your outdoor unit needs to be inspected and serviced every year to ensure there isn’t damage to the components inside. The fins and coils can be damaged due to weather, debris, and rodents. A damaged outdoor unit can be dangerous for your pets to be around. Scheduling to have your outdoor unit serviced by Estes Services means your pets will be safe while playing in your yard around your outdoor unit.
- Preventative Maintenance Services: Scheduling preventative maintenance twice a year will keep your HVAC system healthy and catch problems early before they escalate into bigger and more expensive repairs in the future. Estes Services offers central heating and air services for maintenance to keep your indoor unit and outdoor unit clean to improve indoor air for you and your pets.
Create a healthier environment for your pets this April for National Pet Day, by scheduling central heating and air services with your trusted HVAC professionals at Estes Services. We offer several different options for all your heating and cooling needs. Call Estes Services today and speak to our knowledgeable staff to learn more about the central heating and air services we offer.